A pleasant, friendly, and environmentally focussed motel in a fantastic location, just 700m from the centre of beautiful Halls Gap, surrounded by mountains, and animals that love to come and visit you.
Finding the right place to stay is important. Even a simple weekend away can be made better or worse by your choice of accommodation. Here's a few of the reasons why we think the Gariwerd Motel is a great place to stay...
- Fantastic location just 700m from the centre of Halls Gap.
- 25 clean, quiet, comfortable & spacious rooms.
- All rooms have a TV, DVD player, mini fridge, tea, coffee & toast making facilities,
- air conditioning & heating, electric blankets, and en-suite bathrooms.
- FREE BBQ's and COMMUNAL KITCHEN FACILITIES, beautiful garden setting and FIRE PITS to enjoy.
- FREE WiFi in all rooms, and all areas of the motel.
- Kiosk & DVD library.
- Large groups welcome.
- Conference facilities.
- Catering available within your budget.
We are an environmentally focused motel, from our use of eco-friendly cleaners and toiletries, to our comprehensive recycling and composting systems.