The Escarpment backs onto native bushland of the Grampians National Park, only 15 minutes walk from the picturesque Halls Gap village.
Sleeps 6 - 3 Bedrooms - 4 Beds - 1.5 Bathrooms - FREE Wi-Fi - Tariff from $160/night to $300/night - Easy parking
The Grampians are at their best at the moment, the bush and lakes are looking amazing. Picture yourself bushwalking or in the evening sipping glass of wine on the elevated bush deck maybe a spa later?...go on you know you want to, so book The Escarpment now!
When you stay at The Escarpment you immerse yourself in the natural beauty of one of Victoria's most unique National Parks. The Escarpment comfortably sleeps 6 with a spacious light-filled master bedroom with digital TV & king sized bed which looks out across to Mt. William range as does the second bedroom with a queen bed. Third bedroom has two single beds with native bush views and beyond to the Wonderland Range. FREE WI-FI & local calls. All beds have freshly ironed linen just like a hotel!
We've got kids covered for little ones we have highchair & cot. There is a good sized deck which is enclosed, our kids love playing out there with some toys in the treetops. The Escarpment is located on a huge bushland block where kids can reconnect with nature and have space to explore. We have toys, puzzels, games, UNO cards and books for younger kids and Wii Sport for bigger kids ....or adults!
Relax in the spa with uninterrupted views to the towering sandstone cliffs in the distance, lounge on the deck and enjoy the local wildlife or for the more energetic, discover the Grampian's many bushwalking tracks.
After a night at The Escarpment you won't want to leave...
• Brand new kitchen with Asko dishwasher
• Cannon Canterbury Gas Log Fire and heaters in every bedroom
• The Escarpment backs onto Grampians Nat. Park
• Close to Halls Gap village but secluded and quiet
• Bushland views from every room
• Spa bath with views up to Wonderland Range
• Modern renovated bathroom with separate toilet plus powder room
• 2 Digital TV's (Master bdr & lounge)/ DVD / Stereo with IPOD dock, Nintendo Wi (Sports)
• 80% Duck down quilts, heaters in every bedroom & hot water bottles
• Quality linen and freshly ironed cotton sheets & pillowcases on every bed
• Treetop deck with views to Mt.William Range
• Elevated deck with BBQ and outdoor eating area
• The Escarpment is situated on a stunning bushland block of over 1500sqm....loads of space for kids to reconnect with nature!
• Good mobile/Internet reception for Telstra and Optus
• Washing machine with clothes line and drying racks
• Mix master and baking tins for the enthusiastic cook!
WHY WE LOVE THIS PROPERTY SO MUCH...My personal fav thing about this property other than the great spa bath & cosy gas log heater is laying in the big king bed in the morning with a cup of tea looking out into the treetops and watching the cockatoos fly up the valley & the sunrise over Mt William range ..it's magic! Louise
Ross' favourite thing is riding up Mt William at 6am and watching the sunrise over the horizon from the top of the mountain.
Our girls love the space, the birds, the wildlife and more recently building really cool cubby houses out of sticks & bark...check out the pics!
TESTIMONIALS - JANUARY
"With UK visitors we stayed at THE ESCARPMENT for two nights. A mistake. It should have been two weeks!"
"THE ESCARPMENT is in a handy position in Halls Gap and is beautifully furnished with everything you could desire on a holiday. We have stayed in Halls Gap a number of times over the years (usually with overseas friends or relations) and have had "satisfactory" accommodation. However, in future,THE ESCARPMENT will be the only accommodation we will consider. We will return!"
"We stayed at The Escarpment during the weekend of the Hall's Gap Jazz Festival where our band was playing. It's a beautiful house with beautiful surroundings. It is so serene sitting on the deck out the back eating breakfast or lunch and watching kangaroos hop past. We'll definitely be back (in fact, this is our second year staying at The Escarpment!).